Health and Safety for Supervisors and Managers
Introduction: This course is for those employed in a supervisory, team leader, safety representative or managerial position who have a responsibility for the health and safety of others within the workplace. It is assumed that the attendees will have an understanding of health and safety legislation and its application at an introductory level. The course is aimed to explain the business requirements to implement health and safety, management roles and responsibilities, moral, financial and legal implications of poor health and safety and monitoring and supervision requirements.
- Moral, Financial and Legal Implications
- Health and Safety Legislation, ACOPs and Guidance
- Legal Responsibilities of Employers and Employees
- Responsibilities of Supervisors and Managers
- Recognising the Hazards and Risks
- Undertaking Risk Assessments
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Fire, Firstaid and Other Emergency Procedures
- Inductions and Awareness Training
- Use of PPE
- Monitoring and Supervision
- Lone Working
- Near Miss, Incidents, Accident Reporting and Investigation
- Other Relevant Topics and Issues
- Conclusions and Discussion
Course Duration: One Day (9.00 am to 4.30 pm)
Venue: Client premises or at Felaw Maltings, 44 Felaw St, Ipswich, IP2 8SJ
Cost (Open Course):
Cost Per Delegate
|Please contact us for the open course dates.|
Cost (In-house Course):
£545 + VAT at our Ipswich office (up to 12 delegates)
£395 + Mileage + VAT at Client premises in East Anglia (up to 12 delegates)
£495 + VAT at Client premises in London (up to 12 delegates)
Outside East Anglia and London - we will be pleased to undertake the training. Please contact us for a quotation
Multiple Bookings = 10% off for 5 or more bookings for above Open Course.
Existing Retainer Clients = 10% off on both Open and In-house Course.
Registered Charities = 10% off on In-house Course.
If this course is of interest to you or you wish to find out more about it please contact us on Telephone: 01473 407020 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org